Focus4Teens (F4T) provides a variety of training and technical assistance opportunities to our F4T partners. To take advantage of those offerings, please complete the registration forms linked below.
Brown Bag Lunches
We are excited to host Brown Bag Lunches to bring together both youth-serving staff and clinicians working to prevent teen pregnancy and STDs in the Mississippi Delta. Let’s gather to help each other in this work by sharing real experiences from the field, confidentially, with our community of professionals. This event is ONLY open to Focus4Teens partners. There are multiple dates for the three different locations. Brown Bag Lunch dates are provided on the registration form, click the button below to register.
Locations are as follows:
- Meetings in Coahoma County are currently hosted by Aaron E. Henry Community Health Service Center, Inc. at their Administration Office located at 510 Hwy 322, Clarksdale, MS 38614.
- Meetings in Tunica County are currently hosted by Aaron E.Henry Community Health Service Center, Inc at the Tunica Clinic’s Conference Room located at 1820 Peabody Avenue, Tunica, MS 38676.
- Meetings in Quitman County are currently hosted by Quitman County School District at the Multipurpose Room located in the same building as the Superintendent’s Office and AEH School-based Clinic. The address is 1362 Martin Luther King Drive, Marks, MS 38646.
Upcoming Training Meetings
Focus4Teens Quarterly Training Meeting: Quarterly Training Meetings to bring together both youth-serving staff and clinicians working to prevent teen pregnancy and STDs in the Mississippi Delta. These events are open to our Focus4Teens partners and the public.
Dates are as follows:
- February 2018 in Coahoma County from 9am-1pm (Location to be determined)
- April 2018 in Tunica County from 9am-1pm (Location to be determined)
Focus4Teens Annual Community Meeting: We are excited to host our 2018 Annual Community Meeting to bring together both youth-serving staff, clinicians, and the community to work together to prevent teen pregnancy and STDs in the Mississippi Delta. The meeting is scheduled for February 2018 in Tunica County (location to be determined).
If you have questions or need assistance completing these registrations, please email email@example.com.