The Focus4Teens project is seeking youth ambassadors ages 15 to 19 interested in educating and promoting sexual and reproductive health (specifically contraceptive options) among their peers.
What You’ll Do
Ambassadors will provide feedback for a new online birth control tool and help develop strategies around the tool that improve healthcare experiences and outcomes for Mississippi youth. In addition, ambassadors will be responsible for helping promote the online tool among their peers.
The ambassador program runs from June 2020 through September 2020.
- Must live in Coahoma, Quitman, Tate, or Tunica counties.
- Must be 15 to 19 years old.
- Must be able to commit to 16 hours per month during the specified time period.
What You’ll Get
- A generous monthly stipend for your commitment.
- Information and skills that you will be able to capitalize on throughout your school and work career.
- Collaboration and connections with Teen Health Mississippi staff and project staff.
- The opportunity to meet, work with, and learn from other amazing young leaders.
- A fun and exciting experience all while making a difference!
How to Apply
All applications are due by June 30, 2020, by 11:59 p.m. CST. We will conduct rolling interviews with selected applicants.