These webinars were created in collaboration with Focus4Teens and CAI-Cicatelli Associates, Inc. and were supported by Cooperative Agreement Number, DP6142-01, funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the Department of Health and Human Services.
Mississippi – Minors’ Rights And Confidentiality Webinar For Youth-Serving Organizations
- Identify state-specific minors’ rights and confidentiality laws and regulations regarding sexual/reproductive health (SRH) services
- Consider confidentiality provisions associated with Title X, Medicaid, and HIPAA
- Examine implications for health care providers and professionals making referrals for SRH services for youth
Mississippi – Best Practices in Sexual Reproductive Health Services for Youth Webinar
- Describe evidence-based best practices for providing sexual/reproductive health (SRH) services for adolescents
Mississippi – Child Abuse Reporting Webinar
- Identify state-specific child abuse reporting requirements
- Describe where to find resources to support adherence to reporting requirements
How to Make a Referral
A FREE, easy-to-use multi-media teaching tool to educate school staff on helping students access health services. This can be viewed as a stand-alone resource or incorporated into a staff development training. Although this resource was designed for schools, it can be used as a staff development tool in any youth-serving setting. We encourage you to share this with your network.