Talking to your child about sex is hard. But, it doesn’t have to be. These trainings and workshops are designed to help parents and askable adults gain knowledge and confidence to talk to their child(ren) about sex, body image, and positive relationships. Also, within these trainings, we discuss a variety of communication strategies used to talk to teens.
- Parent/Askable Adult Workshops
- What’s Up with Teens These Days?
- Cyberbullying: Recognizing Signs & Intervening
- How to Have “The Talk” with Teens About Sex
- Building Self-Esteem and Body Confidence among Teens
For more information or to schedule a parent/askable adult training, contact Patrina Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.