This one-day Foundations training covers the essential skills for facilitating sex education, including
- climate building in the classroom,
- understanding state and local sex education policies,
- facilitation techniques,
- values clarification,
- managing personal disclosure, and
- handling difficult questions and harassing comments.
Optional half-day modules for a second day of training, include
- commonly used sex education strategies,
- LGBTQ inclusive sex education,
- a trauma-informed approach to sex education, and
- cultural proficiency in sex education.
To register to attend a scheduled Foundation training, visit our Trainings and Events Calendar.