"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
— Margaret Mead
- ME. Influencers
- MYVoice Educators
- Apply Today!
The Mississippi Youth Council (MYCouncil) is made up of 9 passionate youth activists from across Mississippi that support and promote high-quality comprehensive sex education for all young people.
The Mind Elevation (ME.) Project is looking for 10 youth influencers ages 15-21 from across the state of MS to help promote youth access to high-quality mental health and wellness and youth sexual and reproductive health and wellness.
Mississippi Youth Voice Educators (MYVoice Educators) is made up of 10 passionate youth from Coahoma County, Mississippi that support and promote high-quality comprehensive sex education for all young people. MYVoice educators design a peer-to-peer education model for sexual and reproductive health that can be replicated throughout the nation.
Teen Health Mississippi is looking for passionate young people who want to make a difference. Is that you? If so, we are currently accepting applications.
All of these programs offer:
- A generous monthly stipend for your commitment;
- Information and skills that you will be able to capitalize on throughout your school and work career;
- Collaboration and connections with Teen Health Mississippi staff and project staff;
- The opportunity to meet, work with, and learn from other amazing young leaders from across the state;
- A fun and exciting experience all while making a difference!
Get sex ed resources, learn more about MYCouncil, and follow us on Facebook.Get Started